How to Transfer a Domain Name. Please follow the following guidelines and steps.
When you are transferring a domain registration from one Registrar to another, there are specific steps you will need to take to prepare your domain. Below are the details to prepare your domain for transfer with your current Registrar and then submit the transfer request with vishalkumar.com.
To make sure your domain name can be transferred, sign in to your current Registrar and check the following:
- The initial registration of the domain name was at least 60 days ago and the domain has been with your current Registrar for at least 60 days:
Per ICANN's Policy on Transfer of Registrations between Registrars, domains that are less than 60 days old or were transferred between Registrars within the last 60 days cannot be transferred. Please wait at least 60 days before transferring.
- The domain name is not on hold with your current Registrar.
Prepare your domain for transfer:
- Unlock your domain – remove the Registrar lock you may have set for added security;
- Obtain the Auth/EPP code from the current Registrar:
Follow the steps:
- Go to https:/smartclient.vishalkumar.com/cart.php?a=add&domain=transfer enter the domain name you want to transfer.
Or you can select click on Menu -> Shop -> Transfer Domain to us.
- Enter the Auth Code, Auth code you can get from your previous Domain Registrar where you have purchased the domain from.
- Click on the add to cart button.
- Click and Choose additional services you want with the domain name.
- Click Continue.
- Review the Order and Total Amount.
- Then Click and Checkout.
- Sign-in or Register the details and create an account. If a new user/customer registration, you must confirm your email address, please check the email you receive from the system. If already a customer then enters to login with your email and password.
- Make Payments and Place an order.
- You will receive an email from the system on your registered emails, please follow the instructions in the emails.
Thank you & Regards